The Family

The Family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lone Star 2010 Track!!!!
I had the privilege to work with some amazing kids. I was assistant coach for Mikayla's Middle School track team. We had a great season & did well at districts. Mikayla placed 11th in her 200m and improved her time to 30.30~ It was a windy, rainy, hail, crazy storm, dusty and a little bit of sunny season. But the kids made it so much fun. We finished the season at districts in Mountain Home 2 days of cold & fun. I am so blessed to be apart of it. Go Longhorns!


2 comments:

Sherry said...

RaYour new page looks great!! And all those smiling kids, love it and yes I agree, you are blessed to be a part of Lone Star, have awesome kids and the ability to be an awesome coach!! Go Mikayla great placing for you!!

Sherry said...

Sure, now that I am checking your blog daily, you haven't updated it!! Get busy woman!!! :)