The Family

The Family

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. We had a busy busy one. I did not take any pictures so you can just enjoy Edward! :) Thursday~ my friend Mandy & I went to see yup you guessed it Twilight!! Still amazing after 5x. Friday~ Mikayla went w/ Ryan to see Twilight; Andy, Miranda & I stayed at home & watched movies. Saturday~ Wow busy day. Hair appt; mall for Christmas shopping; Mikayla went to a friends b'day party & then we went on a journey to Nyssa, OR to see Mandy & Zach's place. Talk about in the boonies! hahaha but we had a great time. Sunday~ Sunday School, Church, Youth Group, grocery store and now we are watching the Ten Commandments. I am tired just thinking of everything we have done. We are set for another busy busy week. From cheerleading, gymnastics, swim lessons and oh yeah work! Mikayla will be turning 13 on Thursday can you believe that? 13 I am not old enough to have a 13 year old. HAHAHAHHA Enjoy gazing at Edward like I do. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Fun and busy weekend!!!! And guess what the TEENAGE years begin, best of luck to you, I went through them FOUR TIMES , no more hahaha
Next time you go to Mandy's how about bringing your camera. The miracle of it being found was for a reason, to USE :)