The Family

The Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow what a day! First I forgot to add a very important part in my last blog. When Miranda & I went to look for the camera in the car when we got home she went upstairs & closed the door. I went up & asked her what she was doing. She told me "I was praying for God to bring back your camera". How sweet was that? I explained to her that God doesn't always answer your prayers immediately that he does it in his own time. So that was that for the night. Well, I am at work today & I get a call from the school & first thought was oh no Miranda is sick & the secretary asks me "Did you lose a black kodak camera?" I was speechless. She told me that someone found it in the middle of the road & went through the pictures & saw Miranda in her Willow Creek t-shirt & then they brought it to the school this morning. They went through some of the pictures & recognized Miranda! WOW! That right there was a God thing. Miranda was beaming when she saw my camera! God is good & he answer sweet little girls prayers.

So, I have learned 1) to listen to myself when I am talking to myself. 2) There are amazing people out there everywhere & 3) My little girl is the sweetest thing ever. I am truly blessed with all the wonderful things in my life & things like this make me stop & Thank God for it all.

God Bless all of you my dear friends & family.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

The shirt that saved the day is worn by the sweet little girl that said the prayer!! Did you think of that one? I am still in awe over the entire "miracle" but so so glad you have your camera back.
Mikayla get off the roof!!!

Bootcamp Burners said...

Wow that is amazing! He did answer her prayer.