The Family

The Family

Sunday, November 30, 2008



Okay so this is the picture you get! I was planning on putting our Turkey Day pictures in but here is the funny story. Andy was up on the roof putting up the Christmas lights and of course I was taking pictures and as I was doing it I was saying to myself "I really should not put the camera there not a good idea" well I did not listen to myself and put the camera on the back of my car. Well guess what I forgot to get! Yup you guessed it. I remembered when Andy & Mikayla were 1/2 way to Boise to the Stampede game. So needless to say I am without my Turkey Day pictures but on the bright side AWESOME Twilight picture right????? I did have a fantastic holiday. We had a quiet dinner and decorated our tree. Mikayla got a call from her friend & they went to see Twilight! On Saturday, Donna & I were up and at Fred Meyers at 5:00 a.m. Got some good deals we went to a few other places and then back home by 10:30! After tooling around the house patiently waiting for 2:00 to come & I was out the door to meet my good friend Mandy to see Twilight! :) hahahha her 1st time seeing it! My 3rd. Boy, it gets better each time I see it. So quiet evening at home cause I was out by 8:00! Then Saturday, Mikayla & I had hair appointments in Meridian at 11:00 so we decided to meet up w/ our Friends Carole & Marissa yup you guessed it to see Twilight! Boy it is funny I caught stuff I missed the first 3x I saw it!!!! So it was a fantastic Twilight Turkey Day Weekend! Even tho I lost my camera I get to go see Twilight on Thursday again with Mandy! YEA see I am looking on the bright side! hahahhahaha I hope everyone had a fantastic day! We are off to the rat race of the Holiday seasons. I love this time of year. I am sitting in my living room yelling at Razah to stay out of the Christmas Village & enjoying the pretty lights. Hey I would send ya pictures but hahahhaha my camera is somewhere between Nampa & Boise probably on the freeway!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am still upset over your camera, more upset than you are I think!!! I would freak out if that happened to me, so yep you are the better person.

Ron and Debbie said...

You are so silly! I am sorry about your camera! It was great talking to you tonight! We need to get together sometime!