The Family

The Family

Monday, November 17, 2008






Miranda had a fun day today. Troop 31 went to make decorations for the festival of trees. She was so excited. She got to make 2 of them. We are gonna try & make them for our tree. They turned out so nice. I can't wait to see them all on the tree. There were about 50 girls there. Not all were her troop but they all were making different ornaments. Such a neat idea. She has fit in so well with her new Brownie troop. She is the youngest on but all the girls have welcomed her in with open arms. Best of all they meet at her school. So every Thursday she walks down to the cafeteria after school & I pick her up. How awesome is that? I love after school activities. I guess there is a big camp out in the Spring that I might let her go to. I think Mikayla was 7 or 8 when she went to Oregon for a week so I think I can let her go! UGH maybe not! I will see. She is growing up too fast. Both my babies are getting older. So, I guess all I can do is sit back & enjoy the ride. I am so truly blessed with my girls.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh no camp??? You are right she is growing up way too fast. Where are the little girls???? :) But they are wonderful happy well balanced girls so be very proud of all you and Andy have done and instilled in them!!! That is the ride you enjoy as they are growing up!!

Ron and Debbie said...

Sounds like you are crazy busy! Fun, isn't it?!?!?! Our little girls are growing up WAY too fast! Amazing!