The Family

The Family

Friday, November 21, 2008






What a week we have had! Miranda got to go on a class trip to the ballet so she was all dressed up. Razah was being crazy and of course the BIG TWILIGHT premiere. Ryan, Tyler & Mikayla were patiently waiting. We got there an hour before & were lucky enough to be first in line & boy o boy it filled up FAST! I highly recommend going. It is a fantastic movie & they did a great great job following the book! We all really enjoyed it & on the way out we noticed that 1/2 the cheerleading squad was there in the same theater! Insane. It is sold out all weekend. I will be going at least 2 more times. I missed some parts... too many nice looking vampires it was hard to see what was going on in the movie! :) But I shall pay my dues to help pay for the next movie New Moon by purchasing at least 8 more movie tickets! Miranda wants to see it again & of course the girls do & Andy is feeling left out so I told him not to worry I will go again! tee-hee
Again, if you haven't seen the movie I recommend it. Really really good!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey how did I miss this post?? But now I am caught up, come on get another on one here!!
Love all the pics