The Family

The Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008












Here is Miranda at gymnastics tonight. Boy does she love it. I did not have time to change between work, picking up Miranda from school to Lone Star to see Mikayla cheer to Miranda's gymnastics so I got to watch tonight instead of working out & bonus had my camera! :) She does so well. They are fantastic with both girls. And since it is at the Rec Center I get in a good work out each time. (with the exception of tonight). So after a long & busy day of working & running I thought I would update the blog so my mother would not get mad at me! :)

2 comments:

Bootcamp Burners said...

Miranda looks so cute there. My girls love gymnastics also. But for J it is a lot of work. She is on team and they had their first meet this last weekend. She loves it though.

Sherry said...

Love the pictures and Miranda so skinny a perfect gymnist right? Will we see her in the Olympics someday????
I am so glad you "finally" listen to me!! :) It's nice to check your blog and see you are keeping it updated, you go girl.