The Family

The Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I am getting in trouble by my mom! For not updating my blog since Halloween! We Armbruster's have been very busy this past 2 weeks. Between Cheerleading, Brownies, Gymnastic, Parent-teacher conf. it has been crazy. Andy left for Texas so I also have to be the cook in the family. And everyone knows how much I lOVE to cook! NOT!!!!
Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Mikayla infront of her locker; Mikayla & Ryan cheering, Miranda stylin and the girls on the trampoline. I had Andy take a ton of pictures to get the Christmas cards ordered. He did fantastic! :) Looks like the girls had a blast. I was at work so I did not get to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. It is said that we might get snow in the next week so winter is offically here. Have a great week & I apologize for not keeping this up to date I will do better.


1 comment:

Sherry said...

Ahhhhhhhhh much better. I click on your blog and it's up-dated!!!! Good job and you know I love all the pictures.
If you and the girls head over this way while Andy is in Texas, heck I will cook for ya!!!