The Family

The Family

Sunday, January 4, 2009





Well we had a fun way to close a nice & long Christmas break. We went bowling with Ryan & her family. We had a blast. Little Miss Miranda beat her mom in 2 games! Can you believe that? I guess all her Wii bowling with Grandma has paid off. The girls had such a fun time. It was Cali's 1st time ever bowling. It was a great break and the girls had a great time. BUT I am sooo ready for the girls to be back to school. I am ready to get back to our organized schedule! tee-hee. This week we have gymnastics and Brownies! YEA back to the real world and bonus my house might actually stay clean and food might stay in my cupboard! On another note. I have 1 more week left to work full-time. Back to my banker's schedule and I will be off at 3:00.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Great pics. And go Miranda, see wii bowling did pay off she beat you!!!!
Bankers hours, yep I forgot about that, you go!! Now you will have to go home and COOK tee hee