The Family

The Family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a busy afternoon. Mikayla had cheerleading for boys basketball. And then we rushed over to see Miranda.










She had her quarter awards ceremony for Brownies. She got a ton of badges & had a great time. She read to the group about a flower and then we all got to each a potluck. Darn she got new badges that means know I have to sew. DARN you know how much I love to sew. UGH. So after a fun afternoon I am tired. I am relaxing fighting w/ my wireless network & catching up on my dvr. Gotta love the dvr. Tomorrow is Friday so I am ready for it. We are in the middle of remodeling the kitchen & I think it is demo day tomorrow! :) Yea it should be fun!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Good pictures can't wait to see them all on snapfish, get the router fixed would ya?
Bring the badges here and I will sew them on for Miranda!! :)