The Family

The Family

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally Up!!!





Yeah after being in the garage for so long in a box. The girls finally get to enjoy the pool. If they are having this much fun with a little bit of water can you imagine when it is all full? We are gonna have such a great summer of swimming. Mikayla is already promised a pool party for getting 4.0 all year. Now Andy needs to get busy on the deck! :) But I guess I will let him relax & rest for a couple of weeks. I am sure I will have a ton more pictures of the pool this summer.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Shhh don't tell your dad that you actually let Andy REST!!!!! You know that pool deck should be up and all "decked" out by now right? Didn't I teach you anything?? :)
Love the pool and the girls are so going to enjoy it and you will too. Those hot hot day, just jump in!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

No, no, no! We have dibs on Andy first to build our deck! No resting!!! We can't wait to come and try yours out! :)