The Family

The Family

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What's been going on!


Well it has been a crazy time w/ getting the pool up but it is worth it. The girls love it. I have even been in it a couple of times so far. This weekend is going to be 100 out so I will be in it all weekend. Nothing much going on here just busy working. Miranda started swimming lessons so we have been at the Rec Center every night. But I do get to work out no excuses. Mikayla is getting really good at her back handsprings in gymnastics. She is ready to start cheering next month. Andy is busy working & ready to start a new project. Yes, Debbie he will do your deck first :) As for me, well I have been busy training w/ Tammy (my bffl) tee-hee. We are on the count down 3 weeks to go until our 1/2 marathon. Very excited. We hope to run most of the 13.1 miles. We will be hitting the pavement early Saturday morning for 10 miles! We are doing great here in Idaho enjoying our summer! Until later my friends..........

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey that's a great pic of you!!!
All your running is tiring me out just reading about it, but I am proud of you. You will do awesome in the marathon, just make sure you have your good running shoes on.

Courtney Champagne said...

Great blog!!! Wow - you are incredible for all the running you do - wish I had your motivation :)!

The pool looks wonderful - all of you will have so much fun in it over the summer and I can't wait to see more pics!

XOXO
Courtney Champagne

Lori Lemke said...

Wow--what a fun blog! We have been keeping busy with family visiting. Are you going to the church picnic on Saturday? I hope to see you there.

Miss ya,

Lori:)

Teila said...

Okay Brandi, you win. I haven't put you on my blog because Debbie never takes pictures of you and I do most of my bloging at her house, so I blame her! Love ya!
Teila