The Family

The Family

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The my BFF's & (bbfl)


Wow what a fantastic evening. My abs are so sore this morning due to laughing so much. Night out w/ the girls consisted of Sex in the City movie; dinner at Red Robin & lots & lots of tears from laughing. I am so blessed to have these women in my life. Thank you Debbie, Tammy & Jolyn for giving me an awesome ad workout. One never knows what is discussed when we all get together. All I can say is that I will never look at a box of crayons the same. Here's to you my friends. Thank you for being you!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad you had a great night out!!
So not fair you saw the movie and I haven't though.
It's nice to have a girls night out once in awhile, lots of fun, laughs and just great company.

Ron and Debbie said...

We did have fun! Thanks for making me go! You all have become such an important part of my life! I wouldn't know what to do without ya! We will make it a habit and do it more often! As for the conversation, today at VBS when they wanted us to color, all I could do is laugh hysterically! I am sure you can imagine the looks I got from everyone! :)