The Family

The Family

Saturday, July 12, 2008





Boise Fit for Life 1/2 Marathon! July 12, 2008. We started our morning at 7:30 & took us 2:35 to get thru 13.1 miles. It was a beautiful run. We started at the Boise Hawks baseball stadium & went past the zoo & then came back. Tammy did an amazing job. It was hot & we were done for by the last 4 miles. But we pushed thru the pain & ran over the finish line. Andy, the girls, Dustin & Tammy's 2 kids were there waiting & cheering us on over the finish line! :) It was fantastic. This was Tammy's 1st & hopefully not her last 1/2 marathon. I improved my time from 9.6 mile church run on the 1st. Very excited. I have nothing planned for August (back to school prep) and then a 5k St. Lukes Women's fitness that Mikayla wants to run, the Harvest Classic a 6 mile run & then my last 1/2 Marathon is November 1st. I am excited. I have improved so much since my 1st one in April. I have been bitten by the running bug. I love it & can't wait for my next run. I just hope Tammy will continue running with me. I love to have someone run with me. She kept me motivated.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Congratulations on your run and time, and yep FINISH!!!!!
You are doing great with your running, see you found yourself a hobby and a healthy one at that. I know you will one day make it to the Boston Marathon. That's when I will be there to cheer you on!!!
Notice I said cheer you on, definitely not running with you!! :)

Bryce/Niikura said...

Wow, This definitely is inspiring. I need to find something like this I can do myself >,<