The Family

The Family

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun Times in WA






Hello all! We are having a great time at moms in WA. The weather has been so so but the sun is shining today. My dad turned 60 so we celebrated, went to Ikea of course (had to get a u-hual to go home); went to a play w/ Ashley's boyfriend aweome it was Grease; went to the SuperMall for some shopping; had a jewelry party & today dad & I are going to a Mariner's game. Tired but having lots of fun. The girls have enjoyed Gram's pool I am hoping they still like ours when we get home. The dogs love grandma's & granpa's they get lots of treats & have plenty of room to run. We are heading home bright & early tomorrow. But I still have 2 days off! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love having you all here, yep even Bandit and Brisco. My cats aren't happy but whatever they will get over it!!!
I so don't want you all to go home!!!!