The Family

The Family

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Fun!

We had a fun weekend. We went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. It was Miranda's first time at a 3D movie. Boy was it ever funny watching her. Great movie it is a must. The girls had friends over to swim. Breeana was over on Saturday after roller skating & then on Sunday Miranda had her friend Peyton over. They had a blast. Mikayla has decided to redo her room so first it is primer. Boy is it gonna take alot of primer!!!!! But she is doing great. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. The girls have until Aug. 20th & it is back to school!



3 comments:

Sherry said...

Love the pictures and you have a new look to your blog huh?
The ticker count down it neat, but would I be counting down to the day I run?? NOT!!! :)
You need to put a pic of your new lattice up too that looks so nice.

Kelly said...

Love the pics!!

Ron and Debbie said...

Your girls crack me up! I love the pics! I can't wait to see the finished room! You are always more than welcome to come over and paint my house when you run out of rooms! :)