The Family

The Family

Saturday, April 14, 2012

High Five for Friday


Okay so it is Saturday Morning but I am still posting. I decided Top 10 is hard to come up with so I stole the High Five from another blog!!!!
1) TAX MAN is paid for!! YEA
2) Mikayla ROCKIN her 400 - she improved on time by 2 seconds which is HUGE in the sprinting world
3) Miranda being a NATURAL at softball - 1st base; pitching; hitting she has it all.
4) DAZED and CONFUSED! Yea that is my new softball team name. I was chatting w/ a mom & they invited me to play SWEET!
5) CLEAN HOUSE!!1 I was home sick & bored on WED and did all the cleaning. Can I tell ya that I can never ever be a stay at home mom I will go crazy. Who washes throw pillows and everything in sight. hahhahaaha
I am ready for a fun busy weekend. Already got my 5 mile run in this a.m. w/ my sweet dog now softball; sprints; softball! YEA!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

What do you mean who washes throw pillows and everything in sight?? Your Aunt Sue, silly, hahahaha
Glad all of you are doing good in sports, now to find something for Andy!!!