The Family

The Family

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday - My Top 10 this week!!!

1) Spending Monday w/ my beautiful girls goofing off in Boise
2) Being SUPERMOM! Made softball practice & track meet & didn't miss a beat!
3) Hill running w/ my running buddies at work - windy but good
4) Chatting w/ my 2 good friends Kelli & Laurie at track meet
5) Andy coming home & bonus he will cook for us! :)
6) Baking banana bread w/ Miranda YUM
7) Playing catch w/ Miranda
8) Mikayla ROCKING the 400m at her meet nice!
9) Finding the bottom of my 4 bins at work (granted they are full again but I found them)
10) EASTER WEEKEND!!!! I love this.

As my good friend Jaime sings "It's a good day - good day to be alive" Can't complain about anything in my life at all. God has blessed me so much. I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter and remember the meaning of Easter. God Bless

1 comment:

Sherry said...

totally busy week for you, but you rocked it and managed to get to all you had to, plus Monday managed to give your poor ol mom a near heart attack w/ those pictures on the cliff, grrrrr
Happy Easter to my wonderful daughter, fantastic son in law and awesome granddaughters. Someone in Washington LOVES YOU!!!!