The Family

The Family

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Whewwwwww what a way to end a great weekend! 16 miles was on my calendar to run & yup DID IT!!!! 10 more and I would have done a marathon! YEA~June 23rd will be here before I know it so next long run will be 18 miles..
If you haven't seen Hunger Games I strongly suggest that you do. Even if you haven't read the books (which should be added to must read) you will enjoy it. Miranda & I went Friday right after work it was FANTASTIC. Do I dare say that I enjoyed this movie better than Twilight!!!! They followed the book so well I was impressed. Yesterday didn't leave my house & stayed in my jammies until about 4 when I showered & put on clean jammies!!!! hahhahaha I cleaned all day & had my sweet teenage driver do my running around she even put gas in my car!! LOVE HER!!! So now I will enjoy every bite of my pizza cause I deserve it! hahahahaha

1 comment:

Sherry said...

nice way to wind down after all your running all the time. A day in your pj's and having a teenage "gopher" right?? :)