The Family

The Family

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Been awhile

Wow it sure has been a long time since I have been on my blog. Even tho I see it everytime I click on the internet (being my homepage and all). Lately I have been obsessed with blogs. I want to start sharing my favorite ones I have been stumbling across with the help of pinterest!!! :) So here is my favorite one this week. She is amazing. This is the type of blog I have needed simply because I need a video of how to do it not just read how to do it. I hope you get some great tips from her... http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/


Besides stalking blogs :) I have been training for another marathon & have discovered crossfit. Still undecided if I LOVE it but wow when you can't walk or move your arms for 3 days it must be working right? hahahahaha My very good friend Donna has been asking me to go for over a year & I finally bit the bullet & did it & WOW it was great. I will make it up that ROPE!!!!! It seems so simple but man it is not!!! So that is all from me for now. I hope to use my blog more often then not sharing what I stumble across.

Enjoy your Saturday looks to be a beautiful one here in the Treasure Valley!

1 comment:

Donna Watson said...

Brandi, I've been going to crossfit for a year and a half and I'm STILL undecided if I LOVE it... LOL I think it's one of those love-hate relationships.. :) You are doing a great job with it though so keep it up! You WILL make it up that rope!! :)
Donna