The Family

The Family

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


So my dear friend has released her new album and can I tell you it is amazing. She has the most beautiful voice. If you have never heard her sing you really should go to her site www.jtmusic.net to learn about her.
I haven't yet figured out my favorite tracks yet. It is either track 2 - It's a good day which is so different from her normal style and it is awesome then you have Love's work is never done - wow very powerful and I would die for that - made me cry! Man, I think they are all my favorite I can't pick one. Sooooo let me know what your favorite is.....
Jaime has blessed us with her beautiful voice!!!!! Thank you Jaime!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

As soon as someone mails the cd to us, mmm then we can let you know our favorite track!!! :)