The Family

The Family

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wow what a crazy week & weekend. It was a nice relaxing Sunday for our household. Church & then took the girls to see We Bought a Zoo. Excellent movie it is a must see!!!!
Here are my top 5 things for last week.....

1) Miranda's Honor Choir getting a near perfect score of 79 out of 80. Pretty AMAZING.
2) Nampa High Cheerleadders despite the challenges this year taking 2nd Place at STATE!!!
3) A 3 day weekend for me!
4) Getting my desk completely cleared before my 3 day weekend.
5) Going to my friend Laurie's 40th Suprise Party.

Ready for a great week ahead and excited to see what it leads to.... Softball starts and Mikayla's 1st track meet.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

busy busy huh? and now with track and softball, it continues on.
congrats to the girls for the job well done!!!