What a crazy week it has been. Whew glad it is Friday even though I could use 2 more working days my desk is out of control but I LOVE that!
1) Miranda getting ADVANCED in her Math ISATS moving up 16 points from last year!
2) Mikayla getting her 1st job! YEA
3) Andy's trip being postponed for Maine
4) Admin Day - Our attorneys are amazing
5) My running buddy being healed so we can get to training.
This message is in the current book I am reading and it hits close to home in just about every aspect.
"Tranquility depends, not on peace in the world, but on the peace we carry within. Exercise helps us handle stress better by increasing the endorphins in our brains. But the key to a truly serene spirit comes from placing our "hope in the Lord." In knowing there is a powerful Reality beyond the visible world we see. It's this power that gives us strength to run and not grow weary.