The Family

The Family

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FINALLY BACK TO REALITY!!!!

I finished last night after 11:00 p.m. and those who know me... well I am usually crashed at 9! I started the Twilight Saga last Sunday & it consisted of 4 books 500+ pages each. I have never read a book where I could not turn the page fast enough. I picked it up for Mikayla & thought I would see what it was all about. Ashley loves it so I thought I might enjoy it as well. WOW can I say it consumed my life. I ignored my kids, husband, housework & everything. But it was worth it. I highly recommend reading this Saga but make sure you have time on your hands. You won't be able to put down the book. The movie comes out on Nov. 21st. Can't wait. Mikayla is almost finished w/ book 3 & all her friends are talking about it & reading it. So hey, teenagers reading novels & talking about it. I can handle that! :) So expect more updates & pictures as I am back to myself. I do have a book coming out on Saturday that Mikayla & I have been waiting for since last summer but I don't think it will consume like Twilight did. So, if you haven't read the saga I would...............

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Well welcome back to the real world!!!!!!!! :) Now is it safe for me to call once in awhile???? Yeah to say that book is consuming is an understatement, Around here that's all I hear but like you, kids, teen, adults all reading, amazing isn't it?
You pic isn't showing on your blog though!!! Well could be just not showing for me huh?? :)

Bootcamp Burners said...

I will have to look into those books. I love it when a book hooks me like that.