The Family

The Family

Friday, September 5, 2008

I am a few days late about writing this but.... Andy & I just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. Now it was not too thrilling it consisted of a Middle School Football game & then a quiet evening at home. But I could not have asked for a better evening. We met 15 years ago and God kinda just put us together. He was my friends friend & I was actually all set to marry someone else. The story goes is that Andy told his friend that he was gonna "get him some of that" hahhaha that is Andy for you. His friend asked me "What do you think of Cowboys" I told him "I don't" He then told me that I was gonna marry him not the other guy. Well, he was right. He became my best friend & then we started dating. Now it hasn't been a fairy tale marriage we have had our rough spots & times when I did not think we would make it. But we have worked through it. We got to enjoy our beautiful daughter Mikayla Nicole for 5 1/2 years before sweet little Miranda came along. We are so blessed with wonderful kids & a strong marriage. I have sooo enjoyed the ups and downs of the last 14 years & can not wait to see what the next 14 will bring. We have grown closer to each other & have God to thank for all he has blessed us in our lives. God put a Yankee (not a Yankee fan but a NYer) and a Cowboy together. We are complete opposits but we fit well together. I love you Andy & thank for 14 years & here's to the next chapter of our lives!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bootcamp Burners said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so cool Dan and I just had our 14th in August. I am so glad I found you. How have you been? You can email me through myspace then I will give you my personal email. Where are you guys? When you are over here next give us a ring we would love to see you. Your girls are so cute. Wow-a teenager! I still think of myself as in my 20's. I guess thats not so anymore. teehee.

Sherry said...

Sometimes a quiet evening at home is so much better than going somewhere to celebrate. You have a beautiful home, beautiful girls and a great hubby. Congrats on making it to 14!!!!! You go girl!!

Ron and Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!