The Family

The Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


The girls had Ryan and Jayde over this weekend & had a great time hanging out and eating. Man, it is good to be young! :)
Miranda's picture day was today & she was styling. Mikayla FINALLY got her cheer uniform. YEAH!!!! The warm ups & shells are off to get all the embrodery work but I did manage to get a quick picture against her wishes! :) We were to busy helping 30 girls to take any more pictures. Mikayla is very excited & can't wait to wear them for basket ball season which is right around the corner. After all this they had time to learn 2 new cheers. She told me that next year she wants to be a captian. So I think cheering is in her blood. This is a new world for me but she loves it & looks adorable. Also, bonus I just have to pick her up from practice not bring her! YEAH!!!


1 comment:

Sherry said...

I so love those pictures!!! Mikayla's leg is so high dang it hurts me to even look!!!
Miranda adorable too of course!!!